Versatile Blogger Award
What a way to start the year, only a few posts in and I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger award, thanks to vinnieh. A big thanks to the fellow film fan, please check out his thoughtful reviews!!
This is not the first time I have received the award, which entails a list of short tasks to carry out and spread the love that comes with the award.
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 bloggers you follow and want to pass the award onto.
- Nominate the 15 bloggers and inform them of it.
- Finally, list seven interesting facts about yourself.
With the first two checked off I shall announce my winners below. Of course there are many more than 15, which always make it harder to choose.
- In Search of Lost Pictures
- Painters Progress
- Russel Ray Photos
- Not Now I’m Drinking a Beer and Watching a Movie
- Bill Chance
- Dan the Mans Movie Reviews
- Cardboard Towns
- The Big Forest
- My Favorite Westerns
- Did You See That One?
I wish I could have listed everyone. Please check them all out!! I’ll be soon informing the lucky blogger’s of their award. But first its the embarrassing part – seven interesting facts about me.
- The first film I watched this year was Secretary (2002), bit disappointed with the ending, a little too safe for me.
- All the talk of toy figures on bases makes me want to buy a pack of cowboys and indians, go back in the studio and have a really good play in Frontier Town.
- The last film of 2013 for me the long War and Peace (1956).
- I’m looking forward to the release of both Her and Wolf on Wall Street.
- I can do a pretty good James Stewart impression.
- I went to see Nosferatu (1922) and found out it was the Werner Herzog remake which blew me away.
- Can’t wait to see what the year will bring,