Painting the Town… Update (29/7/17)
I’ve come into a period where I have a lot of time on my hands so I decided to start as I mean to carry on, spend as much time in the studio as I can. Not that I did much with the model miniature. I did however prime and add 3 coats of paint to the posts which I fixed in place last time. This time using acrylic paint for this small section.
I also edited together the preferred timing of the previous test videos together, allowing me to make a start on the tests and document them. I can’t wait to see how these projected footage looks again on this larger model miniature. I am relishing making a start on another more complex piece and with new material, see if the effect carries over.