I’ve made a small return to the studio, I’m not feeling 100% at the moment so I’ve only put in a few hours. Enough time to achieve what I want to. Beginning by painting the remaining tables and saloon front and coffin. Both are coming along nicely. Whilst I also completed the paint work on the buttresses.
The main focus was the extended saloon which is practically complete now, after ripping off two sides before rebuilding I have now a more fully formed saloon model miniature. Getting out the primer for the final coat of paint that allowed me to fix in the furniture and the bar into the model miniature. I just need to do some touch-up work and it’s complete.
Next time I’ll only have to focus on the saloon front and cardboard tables. Once I’m feeling better I will look to text the new piece and extended saloon as I have removed the false ceiling which really changes the shape of the space I’ve created.